Welcome to our Spring Holiday program for 2023!
If you have any questions regarding our holiday schedule, don’t hesitate to ask!
What do I need do?
- Fill in the form
- Ensure all permissions are completed correctly.
- New enrolments will also need to complete the full enrolment form.
What do I need to send?
- Broad brimmed hat
- Change of clothes in case we get wet/muddy etc.
- Bathers, rashie, towel and a change of clothes for water play and pool days
- Drinks to last the day
- Lunch (unless provided with the activity), Morning tea/afternoon tea
- Social distancing and great hygiene practices will be supported by educators
- Sick children are to stay home and children who display any sign of illness will be sent home immediately
- Priority for permanent bookings until 21st Aug 2023; after this enrolments are open to the broader community
- Activities that require a start time, start at 9:30am unless otherwise stated
- All belongings must be named – Lost items are your child’s responsibility (Electronic devices are strongly discouraged except on designated tech days)
- Bookings are finalised once confirmed by return email or other as required
- Activity expenses will be charged extra to fees as indicated on the program
- Educators will supervise at ratios of 1:15, 1:12 or less depending on risk assessments.
- All fees must be up to date prior to enrolling in vacation care programs
- Cancellations or absences with less than one week’s notice will incur normal fees
- Centrelink info: all bookings are casual, completing this form is your complying written agreement, and all bookings are 11.5 hour days (unless shorter day required due to exceeding allowable hours)
- Office hours are 8am-1pm, bookings can take a few days to process
The centre fee does not change for a shorter day but your Centrelink benefits may.
Chat with us if you think a shorter day might benefit your situation!