Welcome to our ‘Autumn’ holiday program for 2024!
If you have any questions regarding our holiday schedule, don’t hesitate to ask!
What do I need do?
- Fill in the form
- Ensure all permissions are completed correctly.
- New enrolments will also need to complete the full enrolment form.
What do I need to send?
- Broad brimmed hat
- Change of clothes in case we get wet/muddy etc.
- Bathers, rashie, towel and a change of clothes for water play and pool days
- Drinks to last the day
- Lunch (unless provided with the activity), Morning tea/afternoon tea
- Sick children are to stay home and children who display any sign of illness will be sent home immediately
- Educators will continue to support quality hygiene practices
- Priority for permanent bookings until 1st March 2024; after this enrolments are open to the broader community
- Activities that require a start time, start at 9:30am unless otherwise stated
- All belongings must be named – Lost items are your child’s responsibility (Electronic devices are strongly discouraged except on designated tech days)
- Bookings are only finalised once confirmed by Chrissy or Rowena; A confirmation slip will be inserted into your child’s Parent Pocket.
- Activity expenses will be charged extra to fees as indicated on the program AFTER the day to ensure only children attending are charged for the activity
- AT ALL TIMES children MUST be Sunsmart… aka shoulders, backs and tummies covered at ALL TIMES. This means no crop tops, singlets or strappy sundresses please!
- For all excursions covered in shoes are required to be worn (No thongs or flip flops).
- Educators will supervise at ratios of 1:15 or less depending on risk assessments.
- All fees must be up to date prior to enrolling in vacation care programs
- Cancellations or absences with less than two week’s notice will incur normal fees
- Centrelink info: all bookings are casual, completing this form is your complying written agreement, and all bookings are 12 hour days (unless shorter day required due to exceeding allowable hours)
- REMEMBER… Bookings will not be confirmed until after the “Priority Booking Period” of two weeks for existing families has ceased… for THIS Vacation Care that date is 1st March, 2024 🙂
The centre fee does not change for a shorter day but your Centrelink benefits may.
Chat with us if you think a shorter day might benefit your situation!
For details about how we get to all our excursions visit: https://youngdiscoverers.org.au/helensvale-oshc-excursions/